Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect and how we use that information. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice is effective as of May 22nd 2018.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to implementing technology that gives you a secure online experience. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to transmit and store information about you. For instance, we may use computer virus protection software, and firewalls for data transmission. We routinely evaluate security technology and techniques to protect your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from several sources:
- Information you provide to us when you visit any of our websites, such as through on‑line forms, registration forms, surveys and other entries, which may include information such as your name, address, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, Social Security number, and e-mail address;
- Information about your transactions with us, our vendors or others, such as payment history and loan balances;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as other lenders, regarding creditworthiness and credit history;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, such as information contained in your consumer report; and
- When you click on one of our ads at a third-party site, we may collect the URL of the site where that ad was displayed.
We also collect certain non-personal, anonymous information about your use of our site such as information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and your computer’s operating system. Except as otherwise explained in this Privacy Notice or as may be prohibited by law, we may combine this kind of anonymous information with your personal information.
WEBSITE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE COLLECTED PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Except as described below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. We may disclose your personally identifiable information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, processing transactions, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential, consistent with this Privacy Notice. In particular, the information we collect about you is primarily used to connect you with our vendors and contact you regarding administrative notices, Web site updates, upcoming events, or products and services offered by our vendors. We also may use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our agreements with you (including but not limited to our Website Terms & Conditions), as well as for direct marketing purposes.
PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT users of this web site
- Service Providers or Joint Marketers. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf, including those who assist us in processing transactions, preparing and mailing statements (if applicable), and responding to user inquiries. In addition, we may disclose that information to service providers that perform marketing services for us and to financial institutions outside our corporate family with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We further reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose the information we collect with affiliates and third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Vendors. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to our vendors for purposes of providing you with information about products and services. Our vendors include financial services providers such as payday lenders and title loan companies.
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to third parties outside our corporate family (“Non-Affiliated Third Parties”). Non-Affiliated Third Parties may include financial services providers (such as banks or other lenders), nonfinancial companies (such as publishers, retailers and direct marketers), and others. We may also disclose information about you to Non-Affiliated Third Parties as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, respond to inquiries from government authorities or defend legal actions.
OPTING OUT OF SHARING WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
If you would like to limit our disclosure of nonpublic personal information about you to Non-Affiliated Third Parties as described in this Privacy Notice (other than disclosures to Non-Affiliated Third Parties permitted by law), please contact us by clicking here. Unless you opt out, you consent to our privacy practices by using this Web site.
You may express a preference for receiving telephone and e-mail contacts from us. Specifically, we may send you e-mails or call you regarding our services from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails or phone calls, you may contact us by clicking here to change your contact preferences. If you elect to opt out of receiving contact by telephone or e-mail, you will not receive updates on new product information or special offers.
Notwithstanding the above, we may send periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to a service you requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings as they are considered an essential part of the service you have requested.
In addition, we reserve the right to contact you regarding changes to this Privacy Notice or any other policies or agreements relevant to your use of this Web site.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. Do not share your personal information with others. If you use this Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information.
SCOPE OF PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to information collected through our website and information submitted or collected through offline channels, such as call centers, US mail or Lead generations.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Because circumstances and technologies change, we reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time by notifying you of the existence and location of the new or revised Privacy Notice or by posting the changes online at our Web site. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice periodically.
THIS WEB SITE IS NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
This website is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect nonpublic personal information from such children. If you are younger than 13, please do not provide any nonpublic personal information while using this website.
WHO DO YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the practices of this Web site, please contact us at (833) 434-6376 or by clicking here. Action Express Loans is licensed and examined under Texas law by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner (OCCC), a state agency. If a complaint or question cannot be resolved by contacting Action Express Loans, consumers can contact the OCCC to file a complaint or ask a general credit-related question. OCCC address: 2601 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, Texas 78705. Phone: (800) 538-1579. Fax: (512) 936-7610. Website: occc.texas.gov. E-mail: consumer.to:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com.